By Dr. Anju Sodhi (BAMS, ND)
- Soak chana overnight
- Boil chana with salt and water in a pressure cooker or slow cooker
- Once it is cooked, separate broth and use as a soup base.
- In a separate pan, add olive oil – when it gets hot, add cumin, ginger, coriander powder, and green chilies
- Add chana and sauté for 10 minutes
- Add mango powder at the end and garnish with cilantro.
Quinoa Salad with leeks. tomato, kale, cilantro, cumin and lemon juice.
Bitter Melon Sauteed with olive oil and onion.
Vegetable & Lentil Soup with Carrot and Ginger.
Chicken & Fenugreek Leaves recipe
Amaranth Cereal recipe with cardon and coconut milk, chopped almonds, fresh fruit as desired